"Give me a good cup of coffee and a book I love, and I will be happy."
The New York Times best sellers: Week of May 10th, 2015
Paper Back Non-Fiction
1. The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics by Daniel James Brown
3. David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcolm Gladwell
How To, Self-Help
1. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Maria Kondo
2. The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom by Melissa Hartwig, Dallas Hartwig
3. TOX-SICK: From Toxic to Not Sick by Suzanne Somers
From the sweet to the savory, Letha Mae's Bakery & Cafe has pastries to satisfy any craving. They make specialty coffee and baked goods every day in-house.
Check out this lovely independent coffee shop and bakery located in San Tan Valley, AZ.
Letha Mae's Bakery & Cafe